Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wanted: Mexican Recipes

Hi everyone,

I love Mexican food and I was wondering if any of you had any great mexican recipes to share. I am looking for maybe a new salsa recipe, tamale recipe, guacamole salsa, or red enchilada sauce recipe. Or any other mexican recipe? I have made enchilada sauce before it's just a pretty basic recipe and isn't too creamy. I also have a good salsa recipe but I need a new one since I already make this salsa almost every week.

Also, has anyone here made tamales before? What was your experience? Was it hard? Can you use a cake spatula to spread the masa in the corn husk?

Thanks!
Tiana

2 comments:

Workman said...

Yes you can use a spatula. I will get you a recipe for Tamales if I can spell it right my Aunt has a good one.

heather said...

I'd love a good tamale recipe too!