Monday, October 29, 2007

Stuffing Mix Recipes...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the mexican recipes. I just wanted to post and tell everyone that today when I was buying the stuffing for a recipe I found on this blog, I found on the back there are three easy recipes to make meals out of the stuffing. Two were with chicken and one with sausage. They looked good and if I try one I enjoy I will post it.... P. S. The stove top stuffing is on sale for 88 cents at walmart.

I also noticed at walmart a pumpkin cheesecake in the freezer section.. Doesn't that sound good? I will have to make that at home and post the recipe if it turns out. Also, the walmart brand quick bread pumpkin mix is really good and it's only 1 dollar. It will make your house smell like heaven.

Tiana

1 comment:

Laura and Jimmy said...

thanks for the tips! :o)